Enjoy a Keukenhof Photoshoot and Fun Tour in Lisse, The Netherlands!
There are limited spots available only between the 4th of April and the 8th of May 2024! Save yours!
I also offer a stunning Photoshoot at the Tulip Fields and Bike Tour. The tulip fields photoshoot is only available from April 14th till the first week of May.
If you are looking for that local friend and want to capture your tulip fields adventure in beautiful timeless portraits – I’m your photographer! I’ve accompanied more than 850 people from 75 different countries in Amsterdam. I speak fluently English, French & Spanish, and basic Dutch!
Why you should book this Keukenhof Photoshoot and Fun Tour?
1. THE TULIP FIELDS ARE A MUST THINGS TO SEE IN THE NETHERLANDS.
If you are travelling between April and May this photo experience is perfect for solo-travellers, couples, families and groups of friends. And of course is a perfect idea for proposals! You will surprise your loved and you will have beautiful memories between the dutch tulip fields!
2. IT’S A FUN EXPERIENCE TO DO!
Biking next to the tulip fields is like a dream come true. Having a professional Photo Session is a wonderful idea. Finding the right Tulip Fields Photographer to capture your personality and the freedom of the city, is priceless.
3. LEARN HOW TO FEEL CONFIDENT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA
90% of my clients never did a photoshoot before! My work is to get them used to the camera, at the end of the experience people who never took professional photos end up looking like stars! All my portfolio’s photos are from clients. Yes, they rocked it and you will too!
4. DISCOVER THE TULIPS HISTORY IN A FUN WAY
While walking to the tulip fields I will explain you Tulip’s history, curiosities and fun facts that happened to me. On your back to home you will know lots of histories about this marvellous experience!
5. GET INSTAGRAMMABLE AND UNIQUE PHOTOS
Forget about google maps! Don’t worry about cannot find the tulip fields or that awkward moment asking a stranger to take you photos! You will have a professional photographer who knows how to find quick your best angles with a beautiful photo composition and nice background! After 7 days you will receive priceless memories about your adventure in Amsterdam!
1. First, we’ll meet at Keukenhof entrance.
2. We’ll shoot at the best Keukenhof’s tulip fields locations.
3. I’ll explain you fun facts & curiosities.
4. You’ll receive beautiful and unique memories!
What is included
Upon booking your Keukenhof photoshoot, you will receive a list of recommendations that will help you prepare for the day of the shoot:
Before your shoot
- Friendly support and consultation.
- Styling tips, color recommendations, accessories and props suggestions.
- Professional photography equipment including a camera, lenses, and a portable tent where you can easily change your outfits!
- A booklet featuring professional hairstylists and make-up artists in the Netherlands.
- An inspiration moodboard with
After your shoot
- Within 3 days of your shoot, you will be able to pick your favourite photos from a private gallery (the photo proofs will have watermark).
Within 7 days, we professionally retouch and color correct your photos without watermarks!
What is not included
Your travel costs and Keukenhof ticket are not included in this Keukenhof photoshoot.
Due to the fact that transport costs vary according to the client, they are also not included in this shoot.
KEUKENHOF TICKET PRICE
This Keukenhof photoshoot does not include your park entrance ticket. The cost is 19 €.
Ready to book this tulip fields shoot?
Only available from the 23rd of March and 14th of May 2023, there are a few spots left for Keukenhof photoshoots in the Netherlands! If you are considering booking a tulip fields photoshoot package, I recommend contacting me first to check availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a professional portrait photographer, I receive a lot of questions daily. Here are the answers to the most frequent ones. Feel free to contact me if you cannot find answers to your questions.