What makes this Tulip Fields Photoshoot near Amsterdam so unique?
Enjoy a fun bike tour and a tulip fields photoshoot near Amsterdam or in the Netherlands with Sandra, a professional female portrait photographer. If you are looking for that local friend and want to capture your tulip fields adventure in beautiful timeless portraits. I’m your Tulip Fields Photographer! As a native Spanish speaker, I speak English fluently, intermediate French and basic Dutch.
I’ve photographed over 80 people in tulip fields in the Netherlands over the last few years. Including solo travellers, couples, proposals, engagements, families, friends and bachelorette parties. Check out these kind words from our clients!
What time of year is best to take photos in the tulip fields?
Sadly, the Tulip Fields in the Netherlands aren’t accessible all year round. From the second week of April till the end of April, tulips are in bloom.
The limited number of days available to shoot makes Tulip Fields Photoshoots unique and exclusive. In the event the tulip fields are cropped at the end of April we offer a 100% refund or the possibility of shooting in the breathtaking Keukenhof gardens.
1. We will first meet in Lisse. Once the booking is made, you will receive an exact meeting point.
2. We’ll rent a bike and we’ll explore the tulip fields, just 15 minutes away! It’s an easy bike level!
3. We will bike through the Bollenstreek region, also known as the Bulb Region, stopping at the best tulip fields in Dutch villages around Lisse, Hillegom, and Noordwijkerhout. We will stop at different colors of tulip fields where their owners have given me permission for shooting.
4. Get ready to learn fun facts and curiosities and have fun laughing together. We may also meet and speak with Dutch farmers.
5. It will be a lifetime of memories that you will cherish forever, and you will treasure them in beautiful and cool photographs.
Upon booking your tulip fields photoshoot, you will receive a list of recommendations that will help you prepare for the day of the shoot:
Before your shoot
- Friendly support and consultation.
- Styling tips, color recommendations, accessories and props suggestions.
- Professional photography equipment including a camera, lenses, and a portable tent where you can easily change your outfits!
- A booklet featuring professional hairstylists and make-up artists in the Netherlands.
- An inspiration moodboard with poses and photos.
- During our bike trip, you will taste the typical Dutch cookie, Stroopwafel!
After your shoot
- Within 3 days of your shoot, you will be able to pick your favourite photos from a private gallery (the photo proofs will have watermark).
Within 7 days, we professionally retouch and color correct your photos without watermarks!
Renting a bike is necessary for the photoshoot. To ensure you have your bike for your shoot, we recommend doing it ahead of time. It costs approximately 16€ per person. We’ll be glad to recommend the closest bicycle rental store from where we meet, a 1-minute walk away!
- This photoshoot does not include train tickets. An individual NS day-return ticket to Amsterdam costs approximately 20€ per person.
Ready to book this tulip fields shoot?
For April 2023, there are a few spots left for tulip fields photoshoots in the Netherlands! If you are considering booking a tulip fields photoshoot package, I recommend contacting me first to check availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a professional portrait photographer, I receive a lot of questions daily. Here are the answers to the most frequent ones. Feel free to contact me if you cannot find answers to your questions.