What makes this Tulip Fields Photoshoot near Amsterdam so unique?
There are limited spots available only between the 14th of April and the 2nd of May 2024! Save yours!
I also offer a stunning Photoshoot at the Tulip Fields and Bike Tour. The tulip fields photoshoot is only available from April 14th till the first week of May.
Enjoy a fun bike tour and a tulip fields photoshoot near Amsterdam or in the Netherlands with Sandra, a professional female portrait photographer. If you are looking for that local friend and want to capture your tulip fields adventure in beautiful timeless portraits. I’m your Tulip Fields Photographer! As a native Spanish speaker, I speak English fluently, intermediate French and basic Dutch.
I’ve photographed over 80 people in tulip fields in the Netherlands over the last few years. Including solo travellers, couples, proposals, engagements, families, friends and bachelorette parties. Check out these kind words from our clients!
What time of year is best to take photos in the tulip fields?
Sadly, the Tulip Fields in the Netherlands aren’t accessible all year round. From the second week of April till the end of April, tulips are in bloom.
The limited number of days available to shoot makes Tulip Fields Photoshoots unique and exclusive. In the event the tulip fields are cropped at the end of April we offer a 100% refund or the possibility of shooting in the breathtaking Keukenhof gardens.
1. We will first meet at Keukenhof, Noordwijkerhout, or Hillegom. Depending on your stay location and bike needs, you will receive an exact meeting point once your booking is complete.
2. We’ll rent a bike and we’ll explore the tulip fields, just 15 minutes away! It’s an easy bike level!
3. We will bike through the Bollenstreek region, also known as the Bulb Region, stopping at the best tulip fields in Dutch villages around Lisse, Hillegom, and Noordwijkerhout. We will stop at different colors of tulip fields where their owners have given me permission for shooting.
4. Get ready to learn fun facts and curiosities and have fun laughing together. We may also meet and speak with Dutch farmers.
5. It will be a lifetime of memories that you will cherish forever, and you will treasure them in beautiful and cool photographs.
What is included
Upon booking your tulip fields photoshoot, you will receive a list of recommendations that will help you prepare for the day of the shoot:
Before your shoot
- Friendly support and consultation.
- Styling tips, color recommendations, accessories and props suggestions.
- Professional photography equipment including a camera, lenses, and a portable tent where you can easily change your outfits!
- A booklet featuring professional hairstylists and make-up artists in the Netherlands.
- An inspiration moodboard with poses and photos.
- During our bike trip, you will taste the typical Dutch cookie, Stroopwafel!
After your shoot
- Within 3 days of your shoot, you will be able to pick your favourite photos from a private gallery (the photo proofs will have watermark).
Within 7 days, we professionally retouch and color correct your photos without watermarks!
What is not included
Your travel costs and bike rental are not included in this tulip fields photoshoot.
Due to the fact that transport costs vary according to the client, they are also not included in this shoot. However, we will offer you several travel options so that you can choose your favourite one based on your budget and stay location. An easy and cheap way to travel is to take the bus+train or bus, which costs around 20€ for a one-way ticket.
BIKE RENTAL EXPENSES
When you book your shoot, we will recommend 2 rental places where you can rent your bikes for our tour and tulip fields shoot. If you want to customize your bike, you can add a helmet, child seat, bike + kidcar, as well as other accessories.
Depending on the bike you wish to rent, here are the prices:
- A normal bike costs 11€
- Bike for kids 12 years and under 8€
- Electric bike for 22€
- Tandem bikes for 2 adults 25€
- A tandem for an adult and a child costs 25€
- The cargo bike costs 25€ (where you can bring 1-3 children).
Ready to book this tulip fields shoot?
For April 2023, there are a few spots left for tulip fields photoshoots in the Netherlands! If you are considering booking a tulip fields photoshoot package, I recommend contacting me first to check availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a professional portrait photographer, I receive a lot of questions daily. Here are the answers to the most frequent ones. Feel free to contact me if you cannot find answers to your questions.