Enjoy the only Tulip Fields Photoshoot and Fun Bike Tour in the Netherlands!
Limitted spots are open for April & May 2021! Save yours!
IMPORTANT: Tulips fields are cut off at the end of April, so if they are cut off on the day of your shoot you can choose to be totally refunded or to enjoy a Photoshoot at the stunning Keukenhof’s gardens!
If you are looking for that local friend and want to capture your tulip fields adventure in beautiful timeless portraits – I’m your Tulip Fields Photographer! I’ve accompanied more than 850 people from 75 different countries in Amsterdam. I speak fluently English, French & Spanish, and basic Dutch!
Why you should book this Tulip Fields Photoshoot?
1. THE TULIP FIELDS ARE A MUST THINGS TO SEE IN THE NETHERLANDS.
If you are travelling between April and May this photo experience is perfect for solo-travellers, couples, families and groups of friends. And of course is a perfect idea for proposals! You will surprise your loved and you will have beautiful memories between the dutch tulip fields!
2. IT’S A FUN EXPERIENCE TO DO!
Biking next to the tulip fields is like a dream come true. Having a professional Photo Session is a wonderful idea. Finding the right Tulip Fields Photographer to capture your personality and the freedom of the city, is priceless.
3. LEARN HOW TO FEEL CONFIDENT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA
90% of my clients never did a photoshoot before! My work is to get them used to the camera, at the end of the experience people who never took professional photos end up looking like stars! All my portfolio’s photos are from clients. Yes, they rocked it and you will too!
4. DISCOVER THE TULIPS HISTORY IN A FUN WAY
While walking to the tulip fields I will explain you Tulip’s history, curiosities and fun facts that happened to me. On your back to home you will know lots of histories about this marvellous experience!
5. GET INSTAGRAMMABLE AND UNIQUE PHOTOS
Forget about google maps! Don’t worry about cannot find the tulip fields or that awkward moment asking a stranger to take you photos! You will have a professional photographer who knows how to find quick your best angles with a beautiful photo composition and nice background! After 7 days you will receive priceless memories about your adventure in Amsterdam!
TULIP FIELDS ITINERARY
1. First, we’ll meet at a train station in the area of Lisse, the meeting point is secret till the booking is made.
2. We will rent a bike and we will bike till the tulips fields, just 15 minutes! The bike level will be easy!
3. We’ll shoot at different colour tulips fields.
4. We’ll probably meet dutch locals farmers.
5. I’ll explain you fun facts & curiosities.
6. You’ll receive beautiful and unique memories!
– Professional photography equipment, camera and lenses. Accessories & Ideas for your dreamy photos!
– Stroopwafels! The typical dutch cookie!
– You must rent a bike before the photo shoot. It costs approximately 16€. I can recommend you a bike rental store.
– Your train ticket is not included. It costs approximately 20€ a return ticket to Amsterdam.
How do I secure a booking? Which are next steps?
Click here for the next steps & booking information for your shoot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read the answers to the most frequent questions that I receive daily as a professional photographer!