Book a Boudoir Photoshoot in Amsterdam or in The Netherlands!
Enjoy a Self-Love Experience and get stunning photos!
If you are looking for a professional boudoir photographer in The Netherlands – I’m female professional Boudoir Photographer! I’ve shoot more than 100 women from 15 different countries. The boudoir photoshoots can be in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague… and I travel wherever you need me worldwide. I speak fluently Spanish, English, French, and basic Dutch!
Why you should invest in this Boudoir Photoshoot?
When is the best time to book a Boudoir Photoshoot in Amsterdam or in the Netherlands Netherlands? “To be honest…always!” When you want to do a Boudoir Photo Session is completely up to you. Are you looking for an ego boost after a crappy period in your life? Are you proud off yourself because you lost the extra (Maternity) weight? Do you want to give your partner an unique Christmas or Wedding gift? Or do you just want beautiful images of yourself?
Where should I do a Boudoir Photoshoot?
I offer a booklet with different types of locations and cities. I often do Boudoir Photoshoots in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Rotterdam, The Hague and Eindhoven.
Do you shoot Boudoir Photography for escorts?
Yes! I also shoot Boudoir, Glamour, Erotic and Nude Photography for professional courtesans, individual escorts, escorts agencies, adult entertainers, OnlyFans and Sex Cam girls. The style and quality of photos that you have is very important for the image that you wish to present to your clients. As with all marketing strategies, portraying the highest quality service is very important for commanding the highest prices. It’s time to delete those poor lighting, blurred photos in cheap looking locations. Let’s improve your photos with my photography services!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to the most frequent questions asked of me as a professional photographer:
How do I secure a booking?
1. Please, get in touch with me via email/booking form and I’ll get back to you within 24-48 hours to chat about what you’re looking for, type of boudoir photoshoot and package that you are interested in and organise a day and time for your shoot. To secure the booking a deposit will be required as soon as possible and is payable on this website.
2. To secure your spot I recommend you to book your photoshoot 2-3 weeks in advance. You have to pay the full amount on this website. Major credit card companies and PayPal are available. The payment is easy and secure, it will take you just 1 minute! Click here and it will redirect you to book your boudoir photoshoot package! In the description you can also read the Frequent Asked Questions.
3. I give recommendations that save you time and inspire you for your shoot. After your booking I provide a pdf booklet with the best locations in the Netherlands, from hotels, airbnbs, photography studios, even palaces! I also supply a pdf booklet with make-up & hairstylists, moodboards with poses & ideas, and of course, clothing, lingerie and props tips!
4. The day after the photoshoot I will send you lots of photos with my logo and small size and you will select your favourite photos that you bought on your package. It’s also possible to buy extra photos. The cost is for 35€ per photo (vat excluded).
5. You will receive the photos retouched within 7-10 days. If you are in a hurry is also possible to pay a rush fee. For this additional fee you will have to let me know before booking the photoshoot so I can make sure if I am available to offer you a fast turnaround.
2 days turnaround is 150€ extra
3 days turnaround is 120€ extra
Do you shoot on a weekend?
I normally don’t shoot on weekends so I can have a good work-life balance and also because the weekends get more busy with people around unless we are shooting in the early morning. But if you cannot make it during the week I can shoot in the weekend. To shoot on the weekend has an extra cost of a 50% on the package that you decide to book.
How is my privacy protected?
I take your privacy very seriously and will never use, or distribute your images without your permission. I store your raw files for six months in case you want any further edits, after which they are deleted permanently (this can be done immediately upon request).
Does the price include the location?
The pricing does not include the shooting location unless otherwise stated. On some tours I will offer location inclusive shoots, pricing may vary from the standard package pricing.
I recommend picking a location with large windows for lots of natural light. But if you think that your house is photogenic and has light I am also happy yo shoot you there!
Where do we shoot?
Contact me and I will send you a selection of indoor and outdoor locations I love to use, our consultation will include personal recommendations based on your vision for the shoot. If you are scouting possible locations ensure there is ample natural light at the time of day you have booked the shoot, and a design that complements the style of your shoot. Light filled hotel suites, luscious outdoor settings and high-end holiday homes are all ideal. A neutral, white and light colour palette is most flexible.
Where are you mainly located and where do you tour?
I am mainly based in Amsterdam and Hilversum but tour often and offer destination shoots. Some common locations include Utrecht, Rotterdam, The Hague & Eindhoven. I also tour sometimes to Spain, Madrid, Barcelona & Ibiza.
If you have a destination in mind or would like me to visit your city, then please get in touch – I love traveling!
Can I receive the photos no retouched or in RAW?
Unfortunately that’s not possible and it’s not negotiable. After the photoshoot I will only deliver you all the photos with my logo and low size that you have bought in your package so you can select them and I will retouch them at the highest quality. You are hiring me because you trusted my work and you liked my photography and edition style. If I deliver the photos not edited I wouldn’t be finishing my work as an artist and you wouldn’t be paying for the copyrights of the photos. If you need to buy extra photos the cost is 35€ per photo (VAT Excluded). I always deliver the photos retouched making them look their best. Thank you so much for your understanding!
Can I choose my favourite photos? How much cost 1 extra photo retouched?
Yes, the next day of the photoshoot I will send you a link with lots of photos with my logo and you will can choose your favourite ones depending the package that you booked. It is also possible to buy extra photos, the price per photo is 35 € VAT Excluded. In that case I will create a custom link on my website so you can buy the photos.
How much it cost 30 minutes extra? 1h?
The price for 30 minutes extra is 55€ (VAT Excluded)
The price for 1h extra is 110€ (VAT Excluded)
What Should I wear?
It’s important to wear loose fitting clothing so as to not create marks on your skin from tight jeans for example. My favourite lingerie shops are: Agent Provocateur, Victoria Secret and Hunkemöller.
You can check out my recommendations in Best Outfits for a Boudoir Photoshoot.
Do you offer any discount?
Yes! I give a 10% discount only to returning clients on their second photoshoot.
Do you do double or triple shoots?
Yes I do! If you have a girlfriend you’ve love to shoot with get in touch. Double and triple shoots are available and discounted, please enquire for rates and packages.
Can I upgrade my package?
Yes! Packages can be upgraded until the day of the photoshoot. Please, contact me if this is the case. Downgrade of packages is not possible.
What happen if I am not ready when you arrive to shoot?
Please be on time, I always have more photoshoots after yours and I need to be on time for everyone.
– If you are 10 minutes late or more, it means 10 minutes or more will be discounted of your session.
What happens if it rains?
This problem doesn’t affect to us because we are shooting on an indoor place as a hotel or house. If we are shooting in an outdoor place like beach or park we will reschedule the day to a not rainy day.
Can I upgrade my package?
Yes! Packages can be upgraded 4 days before the day of the photoshoot. Please, contact me if this is the case. Downgrade of packages is not possible.
Can I bring people to the photoshoot?
You can if you absolutely require a support person there, but it’s not something I generally recommend. Being able to completely relax without worrying about a friend or significant other watching you is really important. The best shoots happen when you’re completely focussed on yourself and the camera. The people mustn’t appear around the shooting places so they don’t break our working flow and don’t lose time from your photoshoot.
Cancellation Policy & Rescheduling
Please, contact me as soon as possible if you want to reschedule your photo session. I will do my best to find a new time-slot for the session.
– The rescheduling is free of charge if the request is received at least 12 days prior to the photo session.
– For rescheduling 3 to 11 days prior to the session, 50€ will be added to the total price of the package.
– Rescheduling less than 48 hours prior to the session is not possible. In this case a new booking will have to be made.
– For booking a boudoir photoshoot the full amount of the package must be paid in advance. In the unlikely case of extreme bad weather we will reschedule the shoot to another day and time that works good for us. In the case of an illness, trip cancelled I will refund you the 50% of the shoot if the request is received 3 days before the shooting day, except the deposit the other 50% that is not refundable.