Book a Tinder Photoshoot in Amsterdam or in The Netherlands and get portraits that capture interest!
If you are looking for professional photography for your Tinder, Badoo, Inner Circle – I’m your Social Dating Photographer! I’ve done more than 100 Tinder Photoshoots with people from different countries. I speak fluently English, French & Spanish, and basic Dutch!
Why you should book this Tinder Photoshoot in Amsterdam or in The Netherlands?
1. MAKE YOUR PROFILE PERFORM AS WELL AS IT COULD!
An article from the Economist says that “Men swipe on 60% of the women they see; women swipe on 6% of the men they see”. Believe me, the lack of traction you are experiencing is not a reflection on you but on the quality of that first picture.
2. YOU WILL LIKE MAJORITY OF THE PHOTOS!
Having a professional Tinder Photo Session is a wonderful idea. Finding the right Tinder Photographer to capture your personality is priceless! Let me help you to feel more comfortable in front of the camera and to enjoy to take photos of yourself! I am the photographer most booked in Amsterdam for social dating photos because I provide at the same time of the shoot my feedback and help to improve your profile’s bio, openers ideas and how to approach girls in an interesting way to attract their attention.
3. I WILL LEARN YOU THE ART OF SOCIAL DATING
I used Tinder for 2 years before I met my boyfriend there! And I loved it! It gave me more confidence and I could meet interesting people! I will give you lots of creative ideas for openers and I will help you to optimise your social dating profile.
4. PHOTOS THAT MAKE SWIPES RIGHT!
We will create great images to show off your killer smile, those sparkling eyes and that irresistible charm. We will create images that speak of trust, fun and ease — what all of us are looking for.
5. A CONFORTABLE EXPERIENCE!
I understand how uncomfortable it is to be in front of the camera. The experience has been designed to take the discomfort out of your shoot and put you at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to the most frequent questions asked of me as a professional photographer:
How do I secure a booking?
1. Please, get in touch with me via email/booking form and I’ll get back to you within 24-48 hours to chat about what you’re looking for, the Tinder Package that you are interested in and organise a day and time for your shoot. To secure the booking a deposit will be required as soon as possible and is payable on this website.
Next we will be deciding on your location, you may have somewhere special in mind or I can suggest the best locations for tinder photoshoots. I will also send you a moodboard with outfits recommendations.
2. To secure your spot I recommend you to book your photoshoot 2-3 weeks in advance. You have to pay the full amount on this website. Major credit card companies and PayPal are available. The payment is easy and secure, it will take you just 1 minute! Click here and it will redirect you to book your Tinder Photoshoot Package! In the description you can also read the Frequent Asked Questions.
3. The day after the photoshoot I will send you lots of photos with my logo and small size and you will select your favourite photos that you bought on your package. It’s also possible to buy extra photos. The cost is for 18€ per photo (vat excluded).
4. You will receive the photos retouched within 7 days. I send you the photos via a WeTransfer link. There you can download your selected photos retouched at the highest quality. If you are in an urgency with the final photos retouched is also possible to pay a rush fee. For this additional fee you will have to let me know before booking the photoshoot so I can make sure if I am available to offer you a fast turnaround.
2 days turnaround is 150€ extra
3 days turnaround is 120€ extra
Are you available for a last minute booking?
Yes! Sometimes I can have some spots left and I may be available, so please contact me ASAP so we can arrange a day and time.
Do you shoot on a weekend?
I normally don’t shoot on weekends so I can have a good work-life balance and also because the weekends get more busy with people around unless we are shooting in the early morning. But if you cannot make it during the week I can shoot in the weekend. To shoot on the weekend has an extra cost of a 50% on the package that you decide to book.
How is my privacy protected?
I take your privacy very seriously and will never use, or distribute your images without your permission. As a client you will be the copyright holder for all images. I store your raw files for six months in case you want any further edits, after which they are deleted permanently (this can be done immediately upon request).
Can you recommend a nice make-up artist and hairstylist?
Yes! I have a pdf of professional make up artists and hairstylists that I work often with. Please let me know if you would like me to send it to you.
Where do we shoot?
Contact me and I will send you a selection of indoor and outdoor locations I love to use, our consultation will include personal recommendations based on your vision for the shoot.
Where are you mainly located and where do you tour?
I am mainly based in Amsterdam and Hilversum but tour often and offer destination shoots. Some common locations include Utrecht, Rotterdam, The Hague & Eindhoven. I also tour sometimes to Spain, Madrid, Barcelona & Ibiza.
If you have a destination in mind or would like me to visit your city, then please get in touch – I love traveling!
Can I receive the photos no retouched or in RAW?
Unfortunately that’s not possible and it’s not negotiable. After the photoshoot I will only deliver you all the photos with my logo and low size that you have bought in your package so you can select them and I will retouch them at the highest quality. You are hiring me because you trusted my work and you liked my photography and edition style. If I deliver the photos not edited I wouldn’t be finishing my work as an artist and you wouldn’t be paying for the copyrights of the photos. If you need to buy extra photos the cost is 18€ per photo (VAT excluded). I always deliver the photos retouched making them look their best. Thank you so much for your understanding!
Can I choose my favorite photos?
Yes, the next day of the photoshoot I will send you a link with lots of photos with my logo and you will can choose your favorite ones depending the package that you booked. You cannot decide selecting and you would like to buy some extra photos? No worries about it. It is also possible to buy extra photos!
These are the prices per 1 extra photo with a full retouch as the client desires (spots, eye bags, hair fixing, wrinkles in the clothes body reshape…etc) and colour correction.
1-5 photos, 18€ per digital photo retouched (VAT Excluded)
6-30 photos, 17€ per digital photo retouched (VAT Excluded)
31-150 photos, 16€ per digital photo retouched (VAT Excluded)
How much it cost 30 minutes extra? 1h?
The price for 30 minutes extra is 55€ (VAT Excluded)
The price for 1h extra is 110€ (VAT Excluded)
What should I wear?
I recommend to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. The outfits depend on the season and locations so as soon as the booking is done I will create a moodboard with inspiration about outfits for your shoot. I recommend to check makeup and hair, afterwards you will see that on the pictures.
Can I do changes of outfits?
Yes! Please have a look at the packages options so you can see the number of outfits that it includes, and I will bring a portable tent where you can easily change. If you would like to do more changes of outfits please just let me know it, so I can do a custom quote for you.
Do you offer any discount?
Yes! I give a 10% discount only to returning clients on their second photoshoot.
Can I upgrade my package?
Yes! Packages can be upgraded until the day of the photoshoot. Please, contact me if this is the case. Downgrade of packages is not possible.
Can I use these photos to promote my business or brand?
No, these photos can only be used for your personal social media and private use. They cannot be used for any commercial purposes like promote your business, product, YouTube Channel etc in any social media, web page or marketing content. You can buy the Commercial Copyrights of all the photos for an extra fee to of 250€ (VAT Excluded). Commercial infringements will apply a future extra charge. I recommend you to check my Branding Photography because maybe it suits better your needs. Please, if you have any question just send me a message and I will be happy to help you! Thank you for your understanding.
What happen if I am late for the photoshoot?
Please be on time, I always have more photoshoots after yours and I need to be on time for everyone.
– If you are 10 minutes late or more, it means 10 minutes or more will be discounted of your session.
What happens if it rains?
I always check the weather every week, if I see that the day of hour photoshoot is going to rain I will send you a message. Normally in Amsterdam rains for short periods of time. When is about light rain we go ahead with the planned photoshoot, we just need an umbrella and your best smile! If the weather conditions are heavy rain, we’ll try to find another option of time if it is possible.
Can I upgrade my package?
Yes! Packages can be upgraded 4 days before the day of the photoshoot. Please, contact me if this is the case. Downgrade of packages is not possible.
Can I bring people to the photoshoot?
Yes, but I will not take pictures from that person you bring with you.
Can I bring my luggage?
It is not possible to do the shoot if you bring big suitcases, since we’ll be walking around during the session, I strongly recommend to bring as little bags with you as possible.
Cancellation Policy & Rescheduling
Please, contact me as soon as possible if you want to reschedule your photo session. I will do my best to find a new time-slot for the session.
– The rescheduling is free of charge if the request is received at least 12 days prior to the photo session.
– For rescheduling 3 to 11 days prior to the session, 50€ will be added to the total price of the package.
– Rescheduling less than 48 hours prior to the session is not possible. In this case a new booking will have to be made.
– For booking a boudoir photoshoot the full amount of the package must be paid in advance. In the unlikely case of extreme bad weather we will reschedule the shoot to another day and time that works good for us. In the case of an illness, trip cancelled I will refund you the 50% of the shoot if the request is received 3 days before the shooting day, except the deposit the other 50% that is not refundable.