What makes this Tinder Photoshoot in Amsterdam so special?
It’s the time to finally level up your online dating photos with Sandra, a professional portrait photographer, specialised in Dating Photography for Tinder, Badoo, Bumble, Breeze, Inner Circle, Lexa… It’s me, the online dating photographer you’ve been looking for! I am natively Spanish, and I speak fluent English, intermediate French, and basic Dutch. Here are some kind words from our clients!
The main reason why I am the most booked and leading dating photographer in Amsterdam is that I do more than just meet with you and take try nice photos of you. Before the photoshoot, I provide styling advice, help you decide what locations in my booklet compliment your style the best. During the shoot, I guide you with candid and spontaneous poses and photos, you will leave feeling empowered and confident. If desired, I also provide feedback and suggestions for improving your profile’s bio, openers, and how to approach girls in an interesting way to catch their attention.
Over the past few years, I have photographed over 100 men and women, all were needing to update their photos. Many of them got divorced or ended up splitting up with their long-term partners. I have also shot with expats who have recently relocated to the Netherlands in search of love or just a dash of fun.
Why you should invest in yourself?
Whatever your reasons for doing a tinder photoshoot are, the key point is that you’re investing in yourself. You are not only updating your dating profiles, but also stepping out of your comfort zone and boosting your confidence. In addition, you update your social media, LinkedIn profile, and make some memories in Amsterdam or your city. Believe me, as an expat, your mom will be thrilled and proud to see gorgeous photos of you!
What is included in this tinder shoot?
Upon booking your Tinder photoshoot, you will receive a list of recommendations and tips that will help you prepare for the day of the shoot:
Before your shoot
- Friendly support and consultation.
- Styling tips, color recommendations, accessories and props suggestions.
- Professional photography equipment including a camera, lenses, and a portable tent where you can easily change your outfits!
- A booklet featuring professional hairstylists and make-up artists in the Netherlands.
- A booklet with cool and beautiful locations in Amsterdam curated by me. You should select a background for your photos that aligns most closely with your personality. Additionally, if you would like to shoot in another city in the Netherlands, I can send you some locations options. You can choose from a variety of options, such as the old center streets, modern buildings, parks, or a coffee place.
- An inspiration moodboard with poses and photos.
After your shoot
- Within 3 days of your shoot, you will be able to pick your favourite photos from a private gallery (the photo proofs will have watermark).
Within 7 days, we professionally retouch and color correct your photos without watermarks!
Are you ready to book your tinder photoshoot?
Please contact me if you wish to make a booking (or if you need additional information first). I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have, and see if we’re a good fit, if you’d like to discuss a location and what you’d like in the session.
Frequently Asked Questions
The questions I receive as an Amsterdam-based portrait photographer are numerous. Here are the answers to the most frequent ones. However, if you cannot find the answers to your questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.