Have you considered having a Boudoir Photoshoot however you are on the fence with excuses and reasons not to schedule that photoshoot?
Today I am sharing reasons every woman needs a Boudoir Photoshoot with an experienced photographer.
I’m Sandra and I run Sandra Herrero Photography, a photography business located in Amsterdam. My passion is photography and I love to help women discover their inner and outer beauty.
My Self-Love Experiences are more than just a boudoir photo shoots, Therefore They are empowering experiences that capture your natural beauty and that transforms the way you see yourself forever.
IT’S TIME TO…
FEEL CONFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN.
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
WHAT IS BOUDOIR ?
Boudoir is about embracing your sensuality and feminity – breaking down your pre-conceived notions about beauty to show you how gorgeous you really are.
It is my mission to be your mirror for the day – to show you the beauty that your lover, friends and family see in you – to bring out your most sensual, vulnerable, and feminine side, and to capture it on camera.
Although, I’ve been a professional photographer for 5 years. In that time, hundreds of women have come in to feel beautiful, and many have graciously allowed me to share their gorgeous images in the following portfolio galleries. None of these women are professional models—they are ALL regular women, just like you and me.
Here are 10 reasons why every woman needs a boudoir photo session:
- It’s a good idea to treat yourself. It’s about loving yourself
- Get ready to feel more empowered during and after the photoshoot
- You deserve a boosting for your self-confidence
- It’s time to capture the best version of yourself
- You are looking for to step out of your confort zone
- It’s a ton of fun!
- You would love to create the perfect gift for your groom
- It’s an unique gift to give away—anniversary, birthday, Christmas or Valentine’s Day
- You are on the curvy side and want images that show how perfect and beautiful you are
- You want to celebrate a milestone like a birthday (or divorce) and want to preserve this moment forever
Sandra is a bundle of energy, so vivacious and enthusiastic about beautiful boudoir photography. Her passion is inspiring, and she excels at making you feel amazing and capturing you at your best in a flattering and gorgeous way. I was thrilled with the images she created of me, there are so many I adore, her work is simply divine, with such a high quality finish added to everything. I recommend her so highly! Thank you so much Sandra! 💖
FIND THE LOVE FOR YOURSELF THAT
YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING
Let me know your thoughts about the post and feel free to write me in the comments, I’m always open to new ideas!
Do you want to book your Boudoir Photoshoot in Amsterdam? I’m also available worldwide!
10 Best Amsterdam Hotels for a Boudoir Photoshoot